Micro Trail Vario (110-130)
Is there no trail too high and far for you as a trail runner? Then the Micro Trail Vario, made from 100% carbon, is the perfect fit for you. When folded together, it has an impressive packing size of 42 cm and weighs just 202 g. It is also equipped with the new CLD Core Locking Device technology. This intuitive mechanism makes folding the pole together as easy as using a pen. The Trigger Shark 2.0 System, with the new, wide Shark Frame Strap Mesh and Trail Running Tip, offers comfort and grip on all terrains. The Speed Lock 2 allows you to adjust the length between 110 and 130 cm.
- Exclusive Trigger Shark grip with cork grip zones
- Redesigned Trigger Shark releaseable mesh strap
- SPEEDLOCK 2 lever locking mechanism is simply THE strongest external locking system in the world as rated by TUV, and the only locking systems to meet the minimum holding force recommended by TUV
- 100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability
- CLD (Core Locking Device) is a fully internal mechanism that is not subject to the elements and is completely intuitive and user friendly. It is simply the most advanced assembly/lockout feature of its kind
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra long wear
- Machined Aluminum connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Carbide Trail running tip provides the strongest, most secure hold on rock and loose terrain.
Trigger Shark 2.0
Direct connection between hand and pole for maximum power transfer and optimum comfort. Easily click in and out in seconds.
Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh
Lightweight and breathable, cradles the hand in place on the grip for perfect connection and comfort.
Super light and stiff for optimal swing action.
Fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller, lighter and 20% higher holding force than SL 1.
Trail Running Tip
Lightweight tip for optimum swing weight. The concave carbide tip provides grip in all conditions.
|Grip||Trigger Shark 2.0|
|Strap||Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh|
|Shaft Diameter||16|14|14|14 mm|
|Upper section||Carbon (PRC 1000)|
|Lower section||Carbon (PRC 1000)|
|Locking System||Speed Lock 2|
|Tip||Trail Running Tip|
|Length/Size||110 - 130 cm|
|Weight/Pole||202 g/per pole|
|Pack Size||42 cm|