Micro Trail Vario (110-130)
This two-piece Nordic walking pole, made from tempered HTS 5.5 aluminium, supports you on all terrains. The pole length can be adjusted between 100 and 130 cm thanks to the Speed Lock+ Adjustment System. The anatomically formed, freely adjustable strap and two-component cork grip transfer your energy to the ground without any loss of power. With the Trigger Shark 2.0 System for quick release of the strap from grip.
- Exclusive Trigger Shark grip with cork grip zones
- Redesigned Trigger Shark releaseable mesh strap
- SPEEDLOCK 2 lever locking mechanism is simply THE strongest external locking system in the world as rated by TUV, and the only locking systems to meet the minimum holding force recommended by TUV
- 100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability
- CLD (Core Locking Device) is a fully internal mechanism that is not subject to the elements and is completely intuitive and user friendly. It is simply the most advanced assembly/lockout feature of its kind
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra long wear
- Machined Aluminum connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Carbide Trail running tip provides the strongest, most secure hold on rock and loose terrain.