Micro Trail Pro
The Micro Trail Pro is made for all trail runners who want to traverse demanding terrain and have the best equipment to do so. This light, 195 g carbon folding pole is equipped with the Trigger Shark 2.0 System and newly designed Shark Frame Strap Mesh. The strap is made from highly breathable mesh material with optimised close fit and is wider, while encompassing your hand securely. The Thermo grip extension ensures even more comfort and flexibility on steep terrain. You will always have flexibility on steep terrain thanks to the natural cork grip with extension. The Push Button lets you fold together the Micro Trail to a packing size of 37 cm in the blink of an eye. Time to go, the mountain is calling.
- Exclusive Trigger Shark grip with cork grip zones
- Redesigned Trigger Shark releaseable mesh strap
- Extended cork grip for choking up on shaft for alternate grip location; quick steep sections
- 100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions
- PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability
- Push button assembly
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra long wear
- Machined Aluminum connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Carbide Trail running tip provides the strongest, most secure hold on rock and loose terrain.
Trigger Shark 2.0
Direct connection between hand and pole for maximum power transfer and optimum comfort. Easily click in and out in seconds.
Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh
Lightweight and breathable, cradles the hand in place on the grip for perfect connection and comfort.
Super light and stiff for optimal swing action.
Trail Running Tip
Lightweight tip for optimum swing weight. The concave carbide tip provides grip in all conditions.
|Grip||Trigger Shark 2.0 Thermo Mid|
|Strap||Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh|
|Shaft Diameter||16|14|14|14 mm|
|Upper section||Carbon (HRC)|
|Lower section||Carbon (HRC)|
|Tip||Trail Running Tip|
|Length/Size||110-135 cm in 5 cm steps|
|Weight/Pole||195 g/per pole|
|Pack Size||37 cm|